Name: James (Jim) W. Breyer
Location: Lives in Woodside, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Partner, Accel Partners, 428 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301; (650) 614-4800.
Founder and CEO, Breyer Capital: (415) 310-6790 (phone), fax (415) 520-9664 (fax)
Walmart email address: email@example.com
Breyer, a billionaire venture capitalist, is the Lead/Presiding Independent Director on Walmart’s Board of Directors. Breyer claims responsibility for the firm’s investments in over 30 consumer Internet, media, … and technology companies that have completed public offerings or successful mergers.
On his Twitter account, he lists his “passions” as “modern/contemporary art, music from schubert [sic] to the beatles [sic] to eminem [sic], [and] off-the-beaten track travel…”
Want to learn more about Jim Breyer? Read a full profile here.
- Board of Directors, Facebook: 1601 Willow Rd., Menlo Park, CA 94025; (650) 853-1300
- Board of Directors, News Corporation: 1211 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10036; (212) 852-7000. (Stay tuned for information about News Corporation’s annual shareholders meeting, which Jim Breyer will be attending!)
- Board of Directors, Dell, Inc.: 1 Dell Way, Round Rock, Texas 78682; (512) 338-4400. (Stay tuned for information about Dell’s annual shareholders meeting, which Jim Breyer will be attending!)
- Board of Directors, Brightcove, Inc.: 290 Congress Street, 4th Floor, Boston, MA 02210; 617-500-4947 phone, 617 261 4830 fax
- Board of Directors, Etsy: 55 Washington Street, Suite 512, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- Board of Directors, ModelN: 1800 Bridge Parkway, Redwood Shores, CA 94065; Phone (650) 610-4600, Fax (650) 610-4699
- Board of Directors, Legendary Pictures: 4000 Warner Blvd., Bldg. 76., Burbank, CA 91522
- Board of Directors, Prosper Marketplace, Inc.: 111 Sutter St #22, San Francisco, CA 94104
- Advisory Board, Stanford Technology Ventures Program: Huang Engineering Center, Suite 003 MC 4026, 475 Via Ortega, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305
- Trustee, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art: 151 Third St., San Francisco, CA 94103; (415) 357-4000
- Trustee, Menlo School : 50 Valparaiso Avenue, Atherton, CA 94027; (650) 330-2001, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Former Chair, National Venture Capital Association: 1655 North Fort Myer Drive, Suite 850, Arlington, Virginia 22209; (703) 524-2549 (phone), (703) 524-3940 (fax)
- Past President, Western Association of Venture Capitalists (Accel Partners is a member firm): Kim Yates Grosso, Executive Director, WAVC, PO Box 1221, Menlo Park CA 94026; 650-854-1322, email@example.com
- Breyer is a former board member of Pacific Community Ventures, which is having its annual luncheon in San Francisco on June 6, 2012. As a former board member, it is possible that he will attend. The location of the event is the UCSF Mission Bay Conference Center, 1675 Owens St., San Francisco, CA 94158.
- Two upcoming eventsfor the Western Association of Venture Capitalists (Breyer is past president of the organization, and Accel is a member firm):
- WAVC Annual Golf Tournament, Date: June 22, 2012 (Location unknown)
- WAVC Annual Tennis Tournament, Date: September 28, 2012 (Location unknown)