Age: 28 (born 1986)
Residence: Lukas has recently lived in Jackson, WY, San Diego, CA and Chicago, IL.
Unknown. However, his mother, Christy Walton is the richest woman in the world, with an estimated wealth of $42.2 billion (as of January, 2015), through the estate of her late husband.
Through John’s estate, Christy Walton:
- Shares ownership of over half of outstanding shares of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. with John’s siblings, Alice, Jim, and Rob.
- Shares 96% ownership of the family’s Arvest Bank (Jim Walton, CEO) with Rob and Jim Walton; As of January, 2015, the bank’s assets totaled approximately $14.9 billion.
- Holds more than 25% ownership in solar energy company First Solar—an investment worth $1 billion.
Educational and professional background
- High School: Journeys School, Jackson, WY, 2005.
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmentally Sustainable Business, Colorado College, 2010.
Lukas apparently is a partner at Cuna del Mar, a private equity firm focused on aquaculture. Previously, he was an intern at True North Venture Partners, the venture capital firm his father founded.